Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HAPPY EASTER!


Easter Sunday was our first time to take Isabella to church. She did really great, sleeping the whole time. We also took her out to the cemetery afterwards to visit her older sister. The wildflowers were beautiful out there. After church the whole family went over to Amy & Jamie's new house in Killeen for Easter fun & yummy food. We even had a little Easter egg hunt for Luke & Amar. Isabella & Jamal got a few eggs of thier own even though they didn't really do the hunting.

visiting Mary Alice, our little angel

dreaming on the way to Killeen

Aunt Lyndsey & Isabella

kissing Auntie Rose

Nana loves me :)

Amar & Luke hunting for eggs...

swinging with Uncle Mark

Aunt Amy & Jamal


Look what the Easter Bunny dropped off!

4 comments:

Karen and Jake Barton said...

I've been waiting for the Easter pictures!! So cute! She looks likes she's grown so much!! I can't wait until y'all come and visit!

Emily said...

I love that family picture of y'all! So cute!!!

The Poth's said...

What a cute picture of Isabella in the easter basket! Ya'll look like such a happy family! Keep the pictures coming..I love it!

Allison said...

HAHAHA!! She is in the basket!! That is too cute. I can't wait to meet my newest and youngest pal!!