Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fun in San Antone!

Anthony, Isabella, Alice, James, Angela, Karen, Jake, Jeff, Christine & Emily

Last Saturday we took a trip down to San Antonio to go meet up with a group of our friends after their long day at Fiesta Texas. It was quite a drive just for dinner, but well worth it to see all of our friends. We even ran in to my friend, Jill, on the Riverwalk. I'm so glad that everyone finally got to meet Isabella. Although, we have never seen her so happy to be back home. Next time we'll just have to get everyone come to visit us.


Jill, Isabella, me & Anthony


ready to go home

mommy & Isabella after church on Sunday, in her new Mexican dress from The Market

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

I am sad I missed the reunion weekend! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun though! I think next time we should gather out in South Carolina :o) It's beautiful here! Miss y'all!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Good idea Kristin! I say let's do it in June :)
But really it was great seeing everyone and I'm glad you Guajardos made the trip down Alice. As much fun as we had, I think we were all glad to be back home in the end :)