Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Visiting the Altons

Kristal, Abby & Mike
This past weekend we went to visit our friends, Mike & Kristal in Keller. Our good friend, Erin, only lives about 5 minutes away from them & the Brewers made the trip as well. All five of them were Resident Advisors with me at A&M. So, it was a great weekend for us to catch up with some of our old RA buddies. We had such a wonderful time getting to hang out with everyone!

me & Baby B
Abby's roller coaster was a big hit

Briley Bear on her first roller coaster ride

relax mode

she's so cute!!!

We tried to get the girls to take a picture together,
but Isabella was just in the mood for something to eat...

playing peek-a-boo with Erin

Isabella with Daddy after we got back...look closely to see what we took her to do.


6 comments:

Allison said...

You poked holes in her cute little ears!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! LOLOLOL.

guajardo fam said...

yes....am I a mean mommy?:(

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Her ears are pierced!! Oh my goodness!! Glad y'all had fun visitng with the Altons.

Allison said...

I am just messin' w/ ya. You could never be a mean mommy!

guajardo fam said...

I know, I just felt bad b/c she cried. I HATE when she cries!:( Karen, sorry we missed ya'll this weekend. Hope you had fun at the wedding. I'm sure we'll get an update soon.

Emily said...

Aww, she looks so cute!