Friday, December 22, 2006

December rundown

This month has been pretty busy with all the family coming home from Hawaii (YAY!!!), birthdays, & just getting ready for Christmas. So, we thought we'd cram a whole lot of that into one little post to show you all some pictures! Love to all! Enjoy!

watching for Santa

helping Mommy with work

& the groceries


someone found the stash of Christmas presents a little early


cuddling with Daddy

like father, like son....I think this was when the Saints were beating up the Cowboys...sorry boys!:)


Batman & Superman...our family is full of Super Heroes

wrestling with Dad

5 comments:

Allison said...

You make me afraid to have a kid, Alice. Seriously, other mothers must be so jealous cuz you have like the most beautiful baby ever. I mean look at that face!

The Poth's said...

I know I say this a lot, but it's true...Isabella is the cutest baby girl ever!! I hope you guys enjoy your first Christmas together! Love y'all!

Emily said...

I heart Isabella...and her parents! :0)

guajardo fam said...

oh my goodness! ya'll are so sweet. way to make a momma proud.:)

Karen and Jake Barton said...

That first pic of Isabella could be from a magazine - she is so BEAUTIFUL!! What a fun little angel she is :)