Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life is a bowl of....PEACHES!

So, one of the great things about our new home is that we have some amazing fruit trees in the back yard. The peaches had just ripened & were perfect for picking so, that's what we did!

a few days before picking

our basket of peaches


Isabella just can't wait!


YUMMY!!!

So, if anyone knows of any great peach recipes we should try out, send them our way. Or, if you'd just like a nice juicy peach, come on over. They are definitely the best I've ever had. There's nothing like a truly fresh peach!

As for now, I'll leave you all with a little verse from one of my favorite songs about peaches!

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches
I'm movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches
I'm movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches
Peaches come from a can they were put there by a man, In a factory downtown
If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches everyday!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yum! I'm so jealous! I'll be expecting my homemade peach pie in the mail. :0)

Karen and Jake Barton said...

gosh! a new house with a peach tree!! I'm jealous too!! I'll have to hunt for one of my favorite peach cobbler recipes and send it your way. We may just have to take a trip down your way to help you try it out :) BTW...Isabella is getting SO big!!

guajardo fam said...

Ya'll are welcome anytime! We'd love to have you.:):):)