Monday, July 14, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter came a bit early this year. It was the day after we had Isabella's birthday party & there was a complete change in the weather. It was very cloudy all day & really cold. We went to the park for a picnic & let the kids go hunting for eggs. But, most of the time we tried to stay bundled up & out of the wind. It was still a great day!

the girls with their baskets

SISTERS!

Isabella searching for eggs

And, of course, we had to include everyone's favorite part....confetti eggs.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I must admit, I never did the whole confetti egg thing. Was I a deprived child?!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Aww cute pics! I swear you need to send some of these pics of your girls into some kind of contest or something because they have got to be the prettiest, cutest little girls I've ever seen!!