Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Backyardigans at Sea World

Anthony & I had been wanting to take the girls to Sea World all summer. So, when we found out the Backyardigans were going to be there one weekend we decided to jump at the opportunity. We couldn't beat it.... two great deals for the price of one. All week we had been telling Isabella that we were going to Sea World to watch the Backyardigans. So, as soon as we got there, that's what she did. Sat on the bench & watched the Backyardigans....sign. Funny!
Dolphins!

It was so cute watching the excitement on the kids' faces when they got to see their favorite characters in person. Isabella, Isaiah, & even Mackenzie were so excited!

As soon as Isabella saw them walking in she shouted out above everyone, "Pablo, come here... I want to hold you!" I don't think she realized this Pablo was about 5 times her size.

Tyrone

Uniqua
Pablo

My personal favorite of the whole day was getting to see Shamu. The show was truly amazing. To watch the trainers with all the whales is a remarkable sight to see. I just loved it!

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

That is so much fun! I can't totally see Isabella yelling out to Pablo! What a cutie!

Allison said...

Couple of observations =)
1. I had no idea the Backyardigans were actual cartoon people.
2. Isabella's hair is long. And she looks so big!
3. Your girls are gorgeous. Like unusually gorgeous. I smell a cute baby award....