Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thank You, Mackenzie

The other night after dinner I was sweeping up the kitchen floor while Mackenzie was happily emptying the tupperware cabinet. This is something I really don't mind letting her do because it can keep her occupied for quite a while & she really enjoys it. Although, I knew something else was going on once I heard her saying, "Thank you... thank you... thank you!"
I turn around & this is what I see...
She had made her way over to Ruby's food cupboard, taken out her doggie biscuits, and was feeding them to her one by one saying "thank you" every time she handed Ruby a treat. Ruby was loving every minute of it. She had to have had at least 15-20 treats in a row. Needless to say, Ruby didn't eat much dinner that night.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG Thats so cute!! She looks JUST like your mom

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Too cute!! I say Ruby talked her into it! ;)