Tuesday, January 31, 2006

34 Weeks!


The time has really been flying by. Only 6 short weeks until Peanut is here! Tonight we had our very last childbirth class. It is becoming more of a reality each & every day that we will soon be parents. Anthony & I are so excited!!! I'm still feeling great, but as you can see things are getting a little more crowded in the belly area. :) Peanut is still kicking strong (& often) as always. We must be having a little soccer player like Auntie Rose or Uncle Adam.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'm gonna call you Big Momma!

Emily said...

You are the cutest little pregnant thing ever!!! I can't wait to meet Peanut!

guajardo fam said...

Sounds good to me Al. Wait...are you comparing me to Martin Lawrence?

Allison said...

Haha No. You too white. Now Anthony...he could be Big Poppa...throw your hands in the air (remember that song?)

Karen and Jake Barton said...

You two are so cute!! I can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks for the shower. And not long after that we will get to meet little Peanut in person!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

ALICE - you are such a cute lil mama!! Congratulations!!