Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Work In Progress

Anthony & I finished painting the nursery this weekend. The hardest part had to be the actual taping of the wall. The painting was the fun part. Although, I can't say I helped all that much. Anthony did the majority of the work. We painted green, yellow & light blue stripes on the main wall & just continued the middle yellow stripe around the room. The pictures don't really do it justice. It's much cuter in person. We'll be sure to post more pictures when we're actually done setting up the nursery in a few weeks.

our hidden message

Anthony working hard on the stripes


the finished walls

6 comments:

Allison said...

I am so impressed! It looks great. Peanut is gonna love his/her room!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Alice that is so cute!! That little baby is going to love it!! I can't wait to see it all setup in person in just a few weeks!
BTW - your belly is so big!!! Love it! Good work Guajardos!

Emily said...

I love the stripes! Too cute! Can't wait to see it for real in a couple weeks. :)

Allison said...

Alice, did I ever mention that you are a really hot pregnant lady?

guajardo fam said...

Allison, What can I say to that...you always know how to make me laugh!

The Poth's said...

Okay...I will admit, seeing you makes me get "the baby itch" :o)