Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Showers Galore!


Okay, so I'm a little behind everyone else, but better late than never. Peanut had 2 showers...the first was thrown for both me & Anthony by our wonderful families & the second was for my friends thrown by Missy & Karen. Both showers were great & we got so many wonderful things we needed for our little Peanut! Our precious baby is already loved by so many wonderful people. Looks like were ready now more than ever. Now we're just playing the waiting game...



my cute nephews, Amar & Lukers:)

Anthony & me @ our family shower....& the yummy cake Tina & Amy made:)

Yummy cake #2...& so cute!

awww....Peanut's first A&M jersey from the Brewers:)

Mom, Amy, me, Tina & Cassie

mommy & Peanut!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Alice-you are so big!! (You know, this is a rare occassion when it is actually ok to say that!) I don't think Peanut is much of a Peanut anymore...He/She is more like a umm beach ball!! I hope you are feeling great! Who knows..the next time I talk to you you might be a Mom! Love ya!!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Looks like you had fun at them all! I'm glad Peanut is all set - now if he/she would just come!! Looking forward to our phone call with the good news!

guajardo fam said...

Come on Peanut!!!! We're READY!!!!!!:)

The Poth's said...

Let's go Peanut, Let's go! I can't wait to meet you! You've got great parents, so come on out and meet them! You've got a great life ahead of you with those two :o)