Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sweet Baby Girl

Our little "good luck charm" has arrived. Isabella Catherine was born Friday, March 17th @ 6:38 pm. She weighed 7lbs. 8oz. & was 20-1/4" long. She is truly the light of our lives. Anthony & I just can't get enough. We find ourselves just staring at her in amazement whenever we have a single free moment. It is truly unbelievable the amount of love that the 3 of us share. Life could not be any better!!!


Preparing for Peanut

Isabella & Mommy

Proud Papa

Heading Home!


4 comments:

Karen and Jake Barton said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! I just can't get enough of her!! Jake and I will have to come visit very soon so he can meet Isabella!

Emily said...

What a little angel! She looks so cute and teeny in the great big carseat!!! I have to get down to Austin soon!

Allison said...

I can't wait to play w/ her!!! She is so precious!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congratulations! She is precious :)