Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missing her Ruby

Isabella sure does love her Ruby. I got some really cute shots of them loving on each other on Thursday before we left for Houston for the weekend. Isabella loves to cuddle with Ruby in her bed. Luckily, I think Ruby enjoys it just as much.


Ruby giving Isabella hugs while she uses her as a pillow



& little kisses on the neck!




I guess it started to tickle.

As we said before, Isabella got to play with several other doggie friends over the weekend. However, she was super-excited when she knew she was going to see her Ruby again. As soon as we pulled up to the house on Sunday & into the driveway she yelled, "RUUUUBY!!!" We felt so bad trying to explain to Isabella that Ruby was still with her other doggie friends at the kennel & we'd pick her up tomorrow. Of course she didn't quite understand & still went searching for her once we got inside.

So, guess where she ended up falling asleep for a little nap yesterday...

in Ruby's bed...all alone!

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

How cute! Puppy kisses and hugs are the best! I can't believe only 4 more weeks and there will be a 2nd little baby around...I want to see TONS of pics! I'm sad we'll miss y'all this weekend, but I'm sure I'll take a lot of pics too!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable!!! Those two make quite a pair. :) I can't believe the new baby is coming so soon, either...I am so excited for y'all!