Tuesday, September 04, 2007

the NEW Mr. & Mrs. K

Todd & Penny chillin' out before the festivities begin.

What an awesome weekend!!! My brother got married to my wonderful new sister-in-law on Sunday. It was such a great weekend getting to see all of our family. The wedding was at Reunion Ranch (yep, same place as the Guajardo reception) & it was super-fun. All the little ones were the life of the party, livin' it up on the dance floor. It was too cute.

William & Zoe

the beautiful couple

The ring bearer was our cute little nephew, Amar & the flower girl was Penny's friend's daughter, Avery. They definitely brought one of the highlights of the wedding. As Avery & Amar headed down the aisle together Avery started dropping the petals as she was supposed to. Amar stopped, threw up his hands & said, "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" It was pretty funny. But, the best part was after Todd & Penny walked off, when it was time for Amar & Avery to head back down the aisle one more time. Avery stopped, bent down & started putting every single petal back into her basket one by one. Once again, Amar looked at her like she was a little crazy. She looked up at him & said, "Can you PLEASE help me?!" They had all of us cracking up.
Amar walking down the aisle all alone

I think Todd laughed throughout the whole ceremony....probably to keep from crying!



Avery stopping to pick up the flowers

& Amar, utterly confused


The new Mr & Mrs Kemper!!!
Ya think she's excited!?!




peek-a-boo




playing on the stairs with Daddy


ALL the Kemper sisters

& William!



Cian & Amy

Cassie & Mark with sweet baby Claire


I'm not really sure what we were doing in this picture, but I thought it was pretty funny. It looks like we're just discovering the fact that I'm pregnant.



Congratulations to Todd & Penny! We're all so happy for you. Oh, how I wish we could be in Costa Rica right now too!:)

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

How fun! Congrats to Mr & Mrs. Kemper! It brings back some great memories of your wedding! I am excited to see a picture of your belly...I can't wait to find out what you are having! Love y'all!

Emily said...

That looks like such a fun wedding! I loved the story about the ring bearer and flower girl...too cute! And I really like your dress, Alice!