Thursday, October 04, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!

It's another girl!!! We were blessed with our newest daughter, Mackenzie Elizabeth, early Tuesday morning, October 2nd. She arrived at 7:40 am weighing a whopping 8lbs & stretching out to 19-1/2 inches long. As you all know, we were scheduled to go into the hospital at 5am so that I could be induced, but Mackenzie must have already known that was her day to be brought into the world. After having strong contractions throughout the night, we headed to the hospital a bit earlier than planned. I checked in at 4:45 am, already 4-5 cm dilated. By the time the nurses were able to get me into a room, get all of my paperwork complete, & set me up on an IV, I was already 7 cm & beyond ready to have an epidural. It barely had time to go into effect because only 15 minutes later I was complete & ready to start pushing. After 5 minutes of pushing we got to meet our newest little miracle. And now, after much anticipation, we would like all of you to meet her as well.

Meeting Mommy & Daddy


All cleaned up after her first bath!


Kisses from Bella ;)

Sleeping Beauty

Heading home!!! YAY

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Guajardo's!

Mackenzie is so cute. Your family photo is too precious.

The Poth's said...

Congratulations Guajardo's! And Welcome Mackenzie!! I wish you all the best, she is beautiful!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

What a beautiful new addition to the family!! I love the family pic too - so cute!! Congratulations Guajardos!! I can't wait to come see y'all soon!!

Emily said...

I am SO excited for y'all!!! Can't wait to meet sweet little Mackenzie. :)