Friday, October 24, 2008

Kenzie's Carnival

For Mackenzie's birthday party we threw a little carnival in our own backyard. We set up tents for everyone to sit under, had the guest house set up as our concession stand/ticket booth, & had tons of candy & games for all the kids. It really was a lot of fun. A bit chaotic at the beginning, but it all turned out great.
Kenz & Mommy
Vanessa even dressed up as a clown & painted the kids faces....which they all loved!

Cake & Presents ;)

Isabella helping Kenzie with her cake

Silly Girl

She was very excited about her Gloworm....& truthfully, I was too!

All the kiddos playing musical chairs

By the way, I know you're all probably wondering what is going on with my lovely outfit. I was supposed to be a clown, but since I never had enough time to paint my face & Anthony never had enough time to put his clown outfit on, I just ended up looking like a crazy lady. I don't normally dress this way...honestly!

3 comments:

Lex said...

That is great! I was actually trying to figure out what you were wearing :o) It looks like you guys made Kenzie's first bday a blast! She is so lucky to have you guys as parents!

Lex said...

by the way, that comment is from Kristi, not Lex - not sure why they showed up that way :o)

ka said...

Alice, It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe she is already 1!!! They grow up way too fast. I understand about not being able to complete your outfit. I am sure that everyone of abby's b-day parties I was missing something (make-up, dry hair, sanity:) We miss you guys!