Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenzie Girl

It's hard to believe our little Kenzie Girl is already a year old....& what a little cutie she is. (Yes, her birthday was on the 2nd & I'm just getting around to posting pictures...sorry!) We love you so much Mackenzie & look forward to seeing what the next year holds. You are such a precious little angel. Love you to pieces!!!!! Mommy, Daddy & Bella Girl


I had a lot of fun making Mackenzie's birthday outfit...about as much fun as she had taking pictures in it. Anthony says I should start selling these...what do ya think?!? :) hehehe

3 comments:

Lex said...

Too cute - you should definitely start selling those outfits! Love it!

Melissa said...

I agree with him. I have webspace available ;)

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

Your daughters are precious!