Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Randomness...

So, this is my attempt at a response to being tagged by Emily & Kristi. I know it's rather late but what a better time to share a little information about our newest little miracle on the way. I know I didn't share much in the last post, but we just wanted to get the wonderful news out to everyone. So, here goes...

1.) My due date is June 1st... Anthony's sister's birthday, also the day after my dad's birthday. Once again this baby is coming right during a cluster of family birthdays. (But, I suppose that's pretty much impossible to avoid at this point.)
2.) This will be my parent's 18th grandchild & #8 for Anthony's parents (if you count our first baby angel...which my parent's always do.)
3.) I am 12 weeks as of today, Monday & I am already starting to show quite a bit. This time around is much different.

4.) Mackenzie & the new baby will be 20 months apart (the same age difference between myself & my sister, Amy); Isabella & Mackenzie are almost 19 months apart (the same age difference between Amy & my brother, Adam)
5.) If we're following any sort of pattern (in reverse order), my theory is that this baby must be a boy. Although, Anthony still thinks we're bound to have 5 or 6 girls before we get a boy. So far he has been right all 3 times...& I have been wrong every time. Isabella's guess is for a baby brother. Mackenzie just stares at me with a smile when I try to get an answer from her. Any guesses?
6.) Once again, we are not finding out the sex of our baby. It will be just as much a surprise to us as everyone else. Only 28 more weeks of waiting.;)

These are our 6 random baby facts. Instead of tagging 6 more people I am putting out a little challenge. I challenge all of my blog readers, family & friends, to start your own blog if you don't have one already. It really is so much fun & a great way to keep everyone updated in our lives. Especially with the holidays coming up, everyone is bound to have tons of great pictures to share. We love you all & hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

The Poth's said...

I love all the great facts! I am so excited for you two and my vote is for a boy! Anthony needs a little football player! Love y'all!

FlanFam said...

I think your challenge is a great idea!!! I need your help though. My blog is a mess, and I don't know how to really get it started. I love you seester xoxoxo, Amy

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

You've been tagged! Have fun!