Sunday, November 09, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

I had a wonderful birthday this year. I woke up early on Saturday to go out all by myself to get a much needed haircut. It's the first actual style I have had to my hair besides just long & straight since high school pretty much. I got a really yummy fruit bouquet from Anthony's family complete with chocolate covered strawberries & all...mmmm. Later in the day Anthony & I got to go see a movie while my parents took the girls to a Fall Festival for Mom's school. Then on Sunday, we had my family over for brunch after church. It was a great weekend. But, nothing could top this last present...


SURPRISE!!!

6 comments:

Wendy @ Embracingchange34.com said...

OMG!!! You are on a roll :) Congratulations, I'm so excited for y'all. I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but we should plan on an actual meeting. That was so sweet of you to get something for Lilly, but so unnecessary. Another one, I can't believe it :) So exciting.
wendy

Candace said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys.

James & Angela said...

Congratulations to you guys! Yeah, that is so exciting! :) We need to get together soon!

The Poth's said...

I am so happy for you guys! You make such great parents and I know the new little one will be blessed! Congrats! When are you due?

Emily said...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Love y'all so much! And I LOVE your hair...super cute!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

OMG!! I am so happy I checked blogs today!! Hooray hooray for the Guajardos!! When y'all visited the other day I had a sneaky feeling Guajardo baby #3 would be on it's way soon!! I am so happy for y'all and I can't wait to meet your newest little angel! Most more details soon!! Love you all!