Monday, January 19, 2009

20 weeks & kickin'


I had my 20 week appointment last week. Things are moving along rather quickly this time around & growing even faster than you could imagine. I don't know if it was all the yummy food from the Christmas holidays or the fact that I had been sick for almost a week straight when I had my last appointment & was losing weight, but I gained 12 pounds this past month! Crazy, I know!!! So far at 20 weeks I am just starting to feel a little bit of kicking around. This is my favorite part of pregnancy. Everything starts to feel so much more real & the thought of having another sweet little miracle begins to really set in.
We got to have another sonogram to see our little one moving around, busy as ever. He/she will fit in just great with Isabella & Mackenzie. Looks like we have another little monkey on our hands. While watching the sonogram Anthony & I both stated how this baby looks a lot like Mackenzie. (Well, from what you can tell with the ultrasound pictures anyway.) Once we got home I pulled out Mackenzie's sono pictures. Looks like the same baby!

our newest little miracle at 20 weeks

Mackenzie at 20 weeks

This is my favorite picture of our little miracle so far. Ellison, our amazing ultrasound tech, was very excited because he said this was a first for him as far as the picture goes. The face, both hands, & both legs all curled up in one picture. A true little bundle.
How sweet!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!!! You are such a pregnancy Goddess. I envy you. I can tell you have lost weight. You are ALL baby. You need to eat a pizza or something.... :)

What is this baby's heartbeat??

The Poth's said...

You look so beautiful! I hope I am all belly like you at 20 weeks! I am so excited for you guys! Lots of Love!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Those pictures are amazing!! And of course you look amazing as well! Glad you are feeling better. Keep those updates coming :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congrats, Alice! You and baby look great!!

ka said...

I can't believe it has been 20 weeks. You are halfway there! Happy 2009...we know all about being busy over here in Saint Louis!

Yvette said...

HEY LADY!!! Oh my goodness!! A new BABY!! How very exciting! And look at YOU... soooo adorable! Congratulations on the little one to come... CALL me we need to catch up! Oh and I've been back logging my own blogspot.. so I'll be up to date soon..but til then take a look at my blog! :) I miss you friend.. a good rub on the belly for me k??

Emily said...

Those pictures are amazing...can't wait to meet the newest Guajardo!