Monday, January 19, 2009

Merry (very belated) Christmas!

I know we are extremely behind on our blog these days. What can I say, so far 2009 has been a pretty busy year. We had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of family, but as usual, not everyone was here this year. My one BIG wish for Christmas next year is that our entire family can be together. How awesome would that be!?! I wasn't very on top of things with the camera either. So, the majority of our pictures are from Christmas day here at our house. We had a fairly little Christmas at home this year which consisted mainly of stocking presents. With the girls' reactions you never would have known the difference. They loved every minute of it. We hope everyone had wonderful Christmases & more than anything that you have all had a great start to 2009! I have to say, so far it's looking to be a pretty good year. Our family is so extremely blessed! Love & Hugs to all!!!
the girls enjoying their stockings

Even Ruby's stocking was filled with goodies.

Mackenzie & Tyrone

Isabella's favorite gift from Cousin Fabian.... a bike!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! You're back! I was wondering when you would post again! LOL.... Looks like a fun christmas. I know what you mean about the girls gifts. At this age they are so easy to please. It's wonderful.

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Looks like the girls loved what Santa brought them! Such precious smiles on their faces! I have to say Alice, Kenzie looks more and more like you each time I see her. Such cute little girls :)