Thursday, June 04, 2009

Change of Plans

So, I know this is super late but today has been a crazy busy day. We have had a change of plans & I am going in at 5am to be induced on Friday rather than Monday. I realize most of you probably won't be reading this until after the baby arrives but we'll be sure to let you know of our wonderful new arrival as soon as possible. I think I am too busy at the moment to even be nervous. I am really excited, although I still don't think the reality has hit me yet. Please say a prayer for us if you can that things will go smoothly. We cannot wait to introduce our newest little miracle to the world!!!! Love & Hugs to all! Alice, Anthony, Isabella & Mackenzie....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family and will be anxiously awaiting pictures!!!