Thursday, September 13, 2007

Then there was one!

We have less than two short weeks left until our newest little miracle arrives. As of my appointment on Tuesday, I haven't made any sort of progression yet, so we'll see if the baby really comes on time or not. (Plus, I've been measuring 1 week behind schedule for quite a while.) It is amazing how quickly this one has snuck up on us. The anticipation is getting stronger each day. We are really looking forward to all of the love & happiness a new baby brings. It is going to be so much fun seeing Isabella grow as a big sister. I'm sure we'll have lots of extra help this time around.

She just can't wait to be the BIG sister!

When I started out this pregnancy I already had 3 pregnant sisters! Slowly one by one, the number got fewer & ever since Cassie had our sweet niece Claire, I've been on my own. So of course, the question on every one's mind, who will be next?!? My prediction...one of the two wonderful Kemper sister-in-laws! Only time will tell.

Tina (5 months), Amy (9 months), Cassie (2-1/2 months), Allie (1-1/2 months)

Allie (5-1/2 months), Tina (9 months), Cassie (6-1/2 months)

Allie(6 months) & Cassie (7 months)

8-1/2 months!

2 comments:

The Poth's said...

Wow, you look great! I am shooting for Sept. 28th...it's a great day :o) I am sure Isabella is going to be a wonderful big sister! I can't wait!

Allison said...

Holy Moly!! You look like you are about to pop!! That is the non-fattest but biggest baby tummy ever...That is a compliment. Seriously, you look as tiny as always but just with a baby inside...Lucky!! (so I hear)