Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Saturday night we had our 2nd annual Halloween Bash with the family. Once again, everyone did a great job of dressing up. I must say we were pretty impressed with all the creativity. We all partied way too hard & ate too much, which always makes for a great night. I wish we had been better about taking more pictures, but I guess we were just too involved in the fun. So, the mission for my family...send me your pictures!!!!! That way I can make this blog a little more interesting. In the meantime, here are just a few of the wonderful characters we had show up...

Christopher Robin, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, Pooh & Tigger

Mom & Dad were planning on showing up without any costumes, so I decided to take action & tell them what they were going to be.:) (I have such cooperative parents!) It worked out great & we were able to have 2 more members of the Pooh gang.

Isaiah, our little monkey nephew

Cassie, the farmer, with her little pumpkin, Claire

(unfortunately after the cutest pumpkin costume EVER already came off!)

Woody, Jessie & Buzz Light Year...very cute!!!

& Nadia, as the cutest little ladybug

look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!! B-E-A-utiful!!!

There really were so many other wonderful costumes we didn't even get pictures of. So, I'm really counting on my family to help me out & send me your pictures!:) We're already looking forward to next year & waiting for everyone to out-do themselves once again. Thanks to everyone who came; we all had a blast!!!

3 comments:

The Poth's said...

How fun and everyone seemed to coordinate very well! I love it! Glad y'all had a Happy Halloween!

Emily said...

I love the pictures!!! Everyone looks so cute!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

OMG you have the most creative family ever!! I am so coming to y'all next time I need a really cute Halloween costume. I have to say, Jake will love Anthony in his Pooh costume!! But y'all are all so cute, it's just too much!! Great job Kemper,etc. Klan!!