Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Gig 'Em Aggies!


Once again the Aggies BTHO tu!!!! WHOOP!!!! Nana & Papa came over for the second half of the game & we all got to relax & enjoy our leftover turkey while watching another great Aggie victory. Isabella even made a call to two of her favorite Longhorn uncles to tell them, "Gig 'em Aggies!" Her new favorite saying.


We even got to enjoy our first fire with the cold weather. I think we had one every day from Thursday through Sunday. Overall, it was a great holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Karen and Jake Barton said...

Ruby is HUGE!! I can't believe how big she is already!! I love how you are all so smiley!! I can't help but get a big grin on my face when I look at your pics and read the blog!! Gig'em Ags, right Bella!! WHOOOOOOOP!!!!

The Poth's said...

WHOOOOP!!! I love the aggie outfits...those will be great pics when Bella and Kenzie...Aggies from the start :o)