Monday, May 25, 2009

39 Week Baby News

Today marks one short week until baby is due. If this baby is like Isabella, I won't make it through the week. If this baby follows after Mackenzie, we'll be pushing into much later next week. Either way, I'm getting really close. I had to give an update today since my due date is only a week away. However, since today is Memorial Day I didn't have an appointment. Last Monday at my appointment I was still just 1cm dilated. My visit this week is scheduled for Wednesday, so by then we'll be able to see how much progress I've made. I have actually been having contractions off & on throughout the weekend, but nothing major enough to make us rush to the hospital just yet. I would love to be able to wait until the end of the weekend because Anthony's brother & my niece are both graduating this weekend. I know everything is in God's hands, so we'll be happy regardless. We would love every one's prayers for a healthy delivery & baby. Thanks so much for all of the thoughts & prayers along our journey.
***Just a little side note... Kristi, I'm so sorry I had to miss your shower this weekend. I knew if I didn't go nothing would end up happening, but at the same time I couldn't get the thought out of my head of having this baby on the side of 35 in the back of my car. Sure would have made for a good news story though. I missed all my girls this weekend & hope it is not too long before I get to see you all again. Love you all to pieces!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

The Poth's said...

You are so sweet...I would have done the same thing. Lex was born in the front seat of a Bronco, so we understand :o) We missed you so much, but hopefully we'll be able to meet up around Christmas and by then our new little additions will be able to meet too! Love you all and good luck with everything this week! I can't wait!

Melissa said...

I cannot wait to meet the NEXT Guajardo!!! We are praying for you and the baby and the rest of the fam! I can't wait!!! We love you! I have my cell phone on 24/7 so please call when it happens!

guajardo fam said...

That is hilarious Kristi! I'm sure it would have happened had I gone. Missy (& anyone else interested) we will definitely give calls/texts whatever you'd like to inform you of baby's arrival. Soon, soon, soon!:)

James & Angela said...

We missed you at the shower but you were there in spirit! You will be in our thoughts this week and we will anxiously await to hear the big news! Hope to see you soon! :)