Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mid-Week Update

So, I had my appointment today at 39 weeks & 2 days. I have only increased to 2 cm & 60% effaced. At this point I'm thinking our baby is being very cooperative & going to let me make it to both graduations this weekend before showing up.:) Dr. Irvin also informed me that she is not on call this weekend, so I'd really like to try to hang in there until at least Monday (my due date) before the baby arrives. If I don't have the baby before Monday, then Dr. Irvin wants to set an "end date" so I'm not still hanging on past 41 weeks.
At this point I am completely 50/50 as to my thoughts on the sex of the baby. I have no gut feeling either way as to whether or not we're having a boy or a girl. I am always wrong anyway, so what's the point in guessing now. My guess for the date is June 3rd & I have a feeling this baby will be bigger than both the girls... around 8-1/2 lbs. Anthony's guess was for today (missed that one) & he's thinking GIRL, 7lbs. 3oz. Isabella has said BOY from the very beginning. She just told me that she thinks the baby is going to be here in 5 days... that would be Monday, my due date.
Any guesses? I'd love to know what everyone is thinking at this point. I'm going to go ahead & add a picture, because I know every one's curious. I am absolutely HUGE at this point & don't really think it's possible for my belly to stretch anymore than it already has. Sorry for my sleepy eyes... guess the exhaustion is starting to show.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

HOLY MOTHER OF PEANUT BUTTER. YOU ARE HUGE!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! You look like that pregnant lady on the shower decorations....That is going to be a big baby!!!!! You are WAY bigger than before.... you look amazing. You have the glow for sure. I am going to guess June 3rd and another girl :)

guajardo fam said...

i know, i know. more recently i have been compared to the "pregnant" guy on the taco bell commercial. NICE!

Wendy @ Embracingchange34.com said...

I love it. You look like you've reached capacity, lol. Lilly was 9lbs 1oz, so I know the feeling. You pull it off very well, though. I'm excited for you guys. Try to have the notebook handy in the delivery room so you can keep us update. Let me know if you need help or need anything. We're just down the road. I'm going with a BOY :)

Karen and Jake Barton said...

From the looks of that belly I think it will be next week for sure...and I'm sticking with my boy guess because you are all belly! You are precious though! Come on Guajardo baby numbero tres!! :)

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, you look SO CUTE!!! I am thinking it is a boy! I cannot wait to find out!

Melissa said...

Looks like I am the only one guessing girl... :) I am sure we will see pretty soon!!!