Friday, May 08, 2009

Last cry for help!

Hey friends! I am getting really excited. Our walk for the March of Dimes, March for Babies is tomorrow morning. Anthony & I are planning on finishing up our shirts for our team tonight. Less than 24 hours away and I am a mere $5 away from reaching my goal. I know several of you said that you would like to help out if you can. No better time than now. It's really easy. Just click on the link on the right side of my page & you can donate online if you'd like.
Also, anyone that's in the area & would like to join us for the walk, feel free. It starts at 9:30 at Auditorium Shores & the walk is a little over 3 miles. (Let's hope this doesn't send me in to labor!) There will be tons of activities for the kids to participate in afterwards as well, so feel free to bring the whole family. Be sure to give us a call if you decide to come out so that we can look for you.
Thanks so much to everyone for your support. This is something that I am extremely proud to be a part of & will continue to look forward to every year. We will forever remember our sweet angel & are overjoyed to be walking in her honor. We love you, Mary Alice!
Love & Hugs to all!!!

No comments: