Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day & Baby News

I just wanted to say a belated, but very "Happy Mother's Day" to all the moms & mommies-to-be out there. It is such a wonderful day dedicated to making the moms in our lives feel special. Anthony & I made our moms really cute coffee mugs for their special day. On Janie's mug we put pictures of all the grandkids inside hearts & the top said "Grandma's Loves," which is what she calls all of them. We took this picture with my mom after church to put on her mug with the saying, "Peace, Love & Nana." (I don't think we could have fit all 17 of mom's grandkids on one mug.) They both turned out really cute. Plus it was a great chance to get a good pic with my mom & the girls. After church, I pretty much got to relax the rest of the day which was nice after our long walk on Saturday. Anthony wanted to send me out shopping for a day by myself, but staying home to relax was really what I needed more than anything.
I know every one's anxious for the baby news. I had my 37 week appointment on Monday. WOW! It is really hard to believe our next baby is only 3 weeks away... CRAZY! The appointment went great. Dr Irvin was on vacation this week so her nurse Kimberly checked me. She could feel the babies head right away. I am just 1 cm dilated & 40% effaced. To me, this doesn't mean much. I was at 1 cm for 2-3 weeks with both the girls so it looks as if things are moving along right on schedule. Although, I can definitely tell the baby has dropped. I told Anthony that I have been feeling like a duck lately having to waddle around everywhere. I'm feeling pretty silly. I wanted to add this picture in it's full version because it shows off my basketball belly much more.... & NO, I am NOT having twins!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Poth's said...

You are too cute! I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks...how exciting!

Karen and Jake Barton said...

HOLY COW!! I can't believe you are about to have Guajardo baby #3! It seems like just yesterday I was reading the blog saying you were pregnant!! I'm glad things are progressing well and can't wait to finally meet the LITTLE GUY (yea, I'm guessing boy this time!! :)) Keep us posted!!

Allison said...

Twins Twins Twins!!

Yvette said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! My goodness friend!! Baby #3 is almost here!?! CRAZY!! It really has been too long since I've seen you... glad things are going well! Belly rub from Aunt Yvetties!~ :)